City of St. Pete Beach Website Accessibility Statement
Updated: May 2019.
The City of St. Pete Beach strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. The City of St. Pete Beach is currently working on ensuring that our website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information.
Accessibility on Stpetebeach.org
The City of St. Pete Beach makes available the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows the City of St. Pete Beach to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0). Our website is being updated with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We are working to comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Enabling the Accessibility MenuThe City of St. Pete Beach accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the corner of the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
DisclaimerThe City of St. Pete Beach continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on www.stpetebeach.org fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
Here For YouIf you are experiencing difficulty with any content on www.stpetebeach.org , or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours as detailed below and we will be happy to assist.
Supported Assistive Technology
- UserWay Accessibility Widget located on the city's website
- Read Aloud: A Text to Speech Voice Reader for Google Chrome
Browser Accessibility InformationMany popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Additional Plug-insAdobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
Contact UsIf you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please contact The City of St. Pete Beach Support as follows: