- If you are experiencing a backup at your property, you should first call a plumber.
- Property owners are responsible for the sewer pipe from their building to the City Right of Way (ROW) line.
- The City is responsible for the sewer pipe from the ROW line to the main collection pipe.
- If the plumber is not able to clear the back-up from the building to the ROW line, the plumber should determine if there is a clean-out at the ROW line.
- If there is not a clean-out installed, the plumber must install one before the City will respond.
- If there is a clean-out and the plumber is not able to clear the back-up, call Public Works at (727) 363-9243 weekdays 8am to 4pm. After hours call (727) 224-4189.
For questions please contact Trish White the Public Works Department at (727) 363-9243.