The Corey Avenue District Plan and Vision Poster are documents that portray the future that the City and its residents forsee for St. Pete Beach's downtown area. They include detailed conceptual designs and illustrations that tie together community visioning and planning efforts. The purpose of the Plan and Poster is to guide development in both the public and private realms toward an enhanced, more pedestrian-friendly downtown environment.
Explore the links on the right to gain insight into how the project started, with walking tours and post-it notes (starting at the bottom), to the final product which are the Vision Plan and Poster (at the very top).
- Phase 1: Project Initiation (Month 1 - Month 2)
- Phase 2: Conceptual Design (Month 3 - Month 5)
- Phase 3: Community Review (Month 6)
- Phase 4: Illustrative Plan (Month 7 - Month 8)
- Phase 5: Final Concept (Month 9)
June 9 City Commission Final Presentation
June 24 City Commission Presentation
March Community Review Week
November Design Week
- 11/21 Commission Workshop
- 11/20 Couplet Workshop
- 11/20 Workshop
- 11/19 CRA Workshop
- Photos (might take a few minutes to load)