This page has been created by the Community Development Department to serve as a "one stop" flood information source for City of St. Pete Beach residents.
Its intent is to:
- Promote greater public awareness and understanding of the flood threat in Palm Beach County
- Offer practical guidance on preparing for, mitigating against, and recovering from flood events
- Provide information on important federal, state and local loss reduction programs, services and initiatives
- Answer commonly asked questions regarding flood insurance, flood zones, warning systems, evacuation and other flood related topics
- List key contacts and links where flood information and assistance can be found
Have you just been flooded? If so, start with After A Flood. Then look through the rest of pages on this site.
If you're not in a rush and want to know how to protect yourself from the next flood, start here: Where to Start.
If you have any questions on the ideas presented in this website or would like more help on flood protection, please call the Flood Assistance Coordinator at 727-363-9277."Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone (727) 367-2735 or in writing."
Additional InformationFEMA Floodsmart
Flood Ordinance 2015
National Flood Insurance Program
National Weather Service
FEMA Flood Protection Library
Southwest Florida Water Management District
St. Pete Beach Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan
Pinellas County Local Mitigation Strategy
Flood Insurance Tips Video