The City’s annual street resurfacing project is about to kick off with a tentative start date of Monday September 21, 2015 in the Belle Vista neighborhood.
This project will involve milling, repaving and curb work and is only expected to take one month from start to finish, weather permitting. Installation of new curb will be the first phase of work followed by milling and paving. There will be minor inconveniences involved with this project such as no on street parking, short delays accessing driveways during paving operations and possible bus schedule modification. The areas that will see work being performed are as follows:
- Mangrove Pointe
- 42nd Avenue
- 43rd Avenue
- 44th Avenue from Moody Street to Poinsettia Drive
- Poinsettia Drive from 44th Avenue to 42nd Avenue
- Corey Avenue from Gulf Blvd to Sunset Way
- 75th Avenue from Gulf Blvd to Sunset Way
- Intersection of 2nd Street East and Gulf Winds Drive
- Intersection of 71st Avenue and Boca Ciega Drive
Updates will be given as work progresses or if the schedule changes.