The City of St. Pete Beach offers Notary Public Services in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Notary services are provided free of charge to St. Pete Beach residents and business owners only.
- Notary services are available between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. It is recommended that individuals seeking Notary services contact the Clerk’s Department at 727-367-2735 prior to their visit to ensure that a Notary is available. Please call in advance (727) 367-2735.
- Individuals seeking Notary services must present valid photo identification such as a driver’s license, state issued ID card or a passport.
- Documents to be notarized must be signed in person before the Notary who will certify the signature.
- Notary services are only available for documents presented in English.
- Notary services are NOT available for deeds, wills, living wills, living trusts, codicils or depositions.
- Notaries shall keep a journal of all Notary services performed.
- Notary services may be denied and are subject to the foregoing requirements and the Notary’s judgment.