The City of St. Pete Beach offers Notary Public Services in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Notary services are provided free of charge to St. Pete Beach residents and business owners only for documents pertaining to City business.
- Notary services are available between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. It is recommended that individuals seeking Notary services contact the Clerk’s Department at 727-363-9201 to ensure that a Notary is available.
- Individuals seeking Notary services must present valid photo identification such as a driver’s license, state issued ID card or a passport.
- Documents to be notarized must be signed in person before the Notary who will certify the signature.
- Notary services are only available for documents presented in English.
- Notary services are NOT available for deeds, wills, living wills, living trusts, power of attorney, codicils, depositions or any financial documents.
- Notaries shall keep a journal of all Notary services performed.
- Notary services may be denied and are subject to the foregoing requirements and the Notary’s judgment.