155 Corey Avenue, St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
The City of St. Pete Beach accepts applications only when there is an open position. Applications can be sent via USPS or dropped off at City Hall, 155 Corey Avenue. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a fully completed city application form. Applications are accepted in person or via USPS - no e-mail applications accepted.
The City of St. Pete Beach is an equal employment opportunity employer which makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, handicap, marital status, sexual orientation or any other protected categories as deemed by law. The city also reasonably accommodates individuals with disabilities and bona fide religious beliefs. The city is committed to a drugfree workplace.
City Benefits for Employees
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Paid life insurance (1X annual salary)*
- Paid employee health insurance and employer supplemented dependent care insurance*
- Paid employee dental insurance*
- Voluntary vision insurance*
- Domestic Partnership Benefits.
- Paid Time Off
- Pension plans*
- Deferred compensation 457(b) retirement plans*
- Great West
- Paycheck direct deposit (required)
- Participation with Florida Central Credit Union
- Optional benefits program (i.e. cancer, disability, accident, prepaid legal, etc)*
- Colonial Supplemental Insurance
- Resident rate on children's break programs
- Free beach parking pass
*Available to full-time employees only
We only accept applications for open positions and do not acknowledge receipt of submitted applications. In addition, we do not respond to voice mail messages regarding inquiries on open positions. Applications accepted in person or via USPS - no e-mail applications accepted.
Secretary - City Clerk's Department. Part-time (29hrs a week) $12.65hr. Excellent clerical, phone and communication skills required. Prior Government experience a plus. Open until filled
Job Application Form
Recreation Office - Greet the public and answer questions about the center, answer main phone line, assist with special event preparations and other office duties. Volunteer Job Description.
Community Development - Greet the public, answer telephone and other light office work.
Volunteer Application should be brought to the Human Resources office between 8:30am - 4pm Monday through Friday.
Personnel Rules & Regulations
Communication Workers of America Contract