We are pleased to offer our citizens, businesses, and professional's access to permitting and planning services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will continue to upgrade and improve the portal and appreciate your patience.
ATTENTION: To minimize exposure between employees and the public, please pull all permits online @ stpetebeach.org
- Please Include Necessary Documents (Building)
- PDF For Large Format Plans (25mb)
- Product Approvals (Roof/windows/doors Etc.)
- Diagram Of Window Placement
- Ahri (Mechanical)
Until further notice, inspections will be handled according to these temporary rules & guidelines
Please Note: Next day Inspections must be scheduled prior to 3:30 p.m.
- An inspection should not be requested unless all work to be inspected is completed. If the inspector is called to inspect incomplete work and has to return later, a reinspection fee will be charged.
- Be sure to have the yellow permit placard and the approved set of plans available in a conspicuous place for the inspector.
- The Inspection Line will be discontinued shortly. Please obtain your web code today!
Add your company email address to receive email notification regarding tax receipts and business license renewal options for 2020.
- Search for business
- View business for entity number
- Select Edit
- Update email address
Once the email address has been updated, our team will contact you to confirm the update.
2018 Local Mitigation Strategy Annual Report (PDF - 19MB)